[USRP-users] OFDM Broken

Tom Bereknyei tom at dds.mil
Mon Oct 2 20:38:05 EDT 2017

I ran into a similar issue. We ended up rebuilding portions of OFDM. We are
working to release, but trying to figure out some critical bugs first.

I'm sure there are many in a similar position. If we pool together, would
the groups you represent be willing to fund RFNoC developers to solidify
the OFDM block-set?

--
Maj Tom Bereknyei
Defense Digital Service