[USRP-users] OFDM Broken

Francisco Alberto Kindelan-Espinosa franciscokindelanespinosa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 15:50:08 EDT 2017

Hello,

I'm trying to get something from RFNoC OFDM working but have had no luck.

In the rfnoc-devel branch, the schmidl_cox block cannot be built without
errors and the .v doesn't appear to be complete.

Using the ofdm-branches (gr-ettus, uhd, uhd-fpga), the schmidl_cox can be
built but runs with errors.

Is there a plan to get OFDM working?  I want to help the effort but don't
know where to begin.  Did OFDM ever work correctly (or close to correctly)
at some point?  If so, can someone point me to the right revisions of
gr-ettus, uhd, and uhd-fpga?

Thanks,
Frank