[USRP-users] GPS antenna with power splitter

Hojoon Yang omnibusor at kaist.ac.kr
Mon Nov 27 10:14:29 EST 2017

Thank you for reply, hossein.Regards,
-----------------------원본메일-----------------------보낸사람 : hossein talaiee <h.talaiee at gmail.com>받는사람: Hojoon Yang <omnibusor at kaist.ac.kr>참 조: usrp-users at lists.ettus.com보낸날짜: 2017-11-27 23:40:31 GMT +0900 (ROK)제목: Re: [USRP-users] GPS antenna with power splitter

    There is no difference but at least 3dB loss for GPS signal that has no noticeable adverse effect on GPSDO performance

    On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 5:13 PM, Hojoon Yang via USRP-users