[USRP-users] Is get_mboard_sensor( "gps_time" ) a blocking call?

ROBIN TORTORA tilla at comcast.net
Wed Nov 22 08:43:04 EST 2017

Our apps that poll for location get the string periodically and look for when the string changes...  I dont recall it blocking...

It is typically updated once per second, but it doesnt always update every second, sometimes there are misses.

We are on the older 3.9 branch, but they have made some updates in 3.10 that may have made the misses occur less frequently according to release notes...