[USRP-users] Independent use of ethernet ports on Ettus x310?

Chad Spooner cmspooner at nwra.com
Fri Nov 17 11:33:30 EST 2017

Neel:
Thanks very much for the helpful reply.
MY x310 has both a SBX and a WBX installed. The working configuration I
mentioned
has the WBX transmitting and the SBX receiving simultaneously. But how
do I get
data chunks from the SBX while the flowgraph that implements this
simultaneous
operation is running? I suppose I can use a File Sink, but I'm not sure
how to read
segments of the growing file while it is constantly being written to by
the SDR/host.
I think something that confuses me about the Ettus online documentation
is the
use of the phrases "Dual 1 Gigabit Ethernet" and "Dual 10 Gigabit
Ethernet." These
both appear, for example, on the following links:
https://www.ettus.com/product/details/X310-KIT
https://kb.ettus.com/X300/X310
I thought I understood the "Dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet" from further
reading, and that
understanding is consistent with what you say below. But then what does
Ettus mean
by "Dual 1 Gigabit Ethernet"?
Thanks again,

cmspooner at nwra.com