[USRP-users] the time actually transmitted

Hojoon Yang omnibusor at kaist.ac.kr
Fri Nov 17 10:17:19 EST 2017

Hi all.In rx_medata_t, there is a time_spec which displays the time when a first sample is received.Thus, we can see the timing difference between the time "actually" transmitted and the time we "command".For example, I command "issue_stream_command" to start receiving at time t0, but I noticed that the actual reception start time was t0+delta by observing the time_spec in rx_metadata_t.My question:When we transmit the samples, is there any similar metadata or something that shows the "actual" transmited time of the first sample?I know that we can set the time when to transmit the samples, but I want to know the actual transmitted time.