[USRP-users] Fwd: Re: USRP's B210 sluggish start of transmission

Piotr Krysik perper at o2.pl
Mon Nov 13 05:36:42 EST 2017

Dear list,

Little update on transmitting bursts and simultaneous receiving with
USRP B210. When I connect anything that has some path between TX/RX SMA
port's body and inner female sleeve contact (like 3dB attenuator or even
my finger) the output signal starts to look ok. I don't know what is
causing this and if it can be corrected with a firmware change (I'm not
actively looking for the cause currently).

Best Regards,
Piotr Krysik