[USRP-users] FPGA source code license

Michał Wróbel michal.a.wrobel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 11:59:02 EST 2017

Thanks for your response, Manuel.

https://www.ettus.com/sdr-software/detail/licenses should've been the first
place to look at, as it provides all the details. If I had read it first, I
wouldn't have needed to ask. A link from README.md would be nice.

While you're at it, apart from adding LICENSE(.md) to the repository, you
might also want to add CONTRIBUTING(.md). GitHub handles this one
specially, too:

https://github.com/blog/1184-contributing-guidelines

Best regards,
Michał