[USRP-users] Setting Up USRP X300

Gilad Beeri (ApolloShield) gilad at apolloshield.com
Sun Nov 12 10:42:50 EST 2017

Hi Neel,
Indeed I use the default HG image but I tested the setup with port 1 (still
no luck). I have installed the following version (copied from the output of
uhd_find_devices):  UHD_003.010.002.000-3-g122bfae1.

Given that, should I try with the XG image (even though the setup should
work with HG and port 1)?