[USRP-users] Setting Up USRP X300

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Sun Nov 12 10:38:30 EST 2017

Hello Gilad:

You are probably using the HG image, which is the default, and with this
image, Port 0 is only 1 Gigabit Ethernet. The XG image allows both Port 0
and Port 1 to be 10 Gigabit Ethernet. Please see the link below.

http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp_x3x0.html#x3x0_load_fpga_imgs_fpga_flavours

Could you use UHD 3.10.2.0, and use the XG image, and let us know your
results?

Let me know if you have any problems in flashing the XG image onto the
device.

--​Neel Pandeya