[USRP-users] FPGA source code license

Manuel Uhm manuel.uhm at ettus.com
Sat Nov 11 11:57:36 EST 2017

Thanks, Michal. We are actually adding headers to our FPGA source code now that explicitly defines the code to be under LGPL.

As a reminder, we require CLAs for non-trivial modifications. We can accept contributions w/o CLA if a) they are very small (< 10 lines), or b) if the submission is the only obvious way of doing something. Our CLA is on the web: http://files.ettus.com/licenses/Ettus_CLA.pdf

Cheers,

Manuel