[USRP-users] Dual 200 Msps transmit on X310

Eugene Grayver eugene.grayver at aero.org
Thu Nov 9 17:45:19 EST 2017

Hello,

I am trying to TX two streams of 200 Msps on the X310.  There is no RX.  It does not work.  I recall hearing that there is a fundamental limitation of the FPGA crossbar that limits total TX (both channels to 200 Msps).  Is that the case?  What can I do to work around it?  Perhaps a RFNoC build would fix it?  Note that I am not using the up converter/interpolator since the data samples match the DAC rate.

Thanks.
Eugene Grayver, Ph.D.
Aerospace Corp., Sr. Eng. Spec.
Tel: 310.336.1274