[USRP-users] Error when burn fpga image file into USRP X310

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Thu Nov 9 10:31:11 EST 2017

Did this ever get resolved?  Because I am having the same issues now too.

<usrp-users at lists.ettus.com
wrote: />>//>>/Hi Nate, />>//>>/I have exactly the same problem that was reported in previous threads: I
loaded a custom FPGA image, got the USRP 2953R (x310) bricked and then
 >used the JTAG connection with Vivado 2015.4’s Hardware Manager to
program the device, however when trying to load an image to flash using
the >uhd_image_loader command, I get the error: “RuntimeError: Device
reported an error during initialization.” />>//>>/http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2016-December/023092.html
/>>/http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2016-October/022064.html
/>>//>>/Could you please let me know which steps must be followed in this case?
I attach some logs. />>//>>/Best, />>/Luis/