[USRP-users] Phase Alignment of Multiple X310s

Sarah Tran stran at oceanit.com
Mon Nov 6 16:57:13 EST 2017

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to phase align more than 2 X310s (with UBX daughterboard) to form a coherent array? I know that 2x2 MIMO is possible using a single X310, but I want to be able to sync 4 of them. I thought I read somewhere that it was dependent on the daughterboard, but I can’t find that thread anywhere.

Thanks for all the help!

Sarah Tran Leony  |  Electrical Engineer
828 Fort Street Mall Suite 600  |  Honolulu, HI 96813
Email: stran at oceanit.com<mailto:stran at oceanit.com>
Office: 808.531.3017 x139 | Direct: 808.954.4105
Fax: 808.531.3177 | Mobile: 405.837.2614

Click ► Website<http://www.oceanit.com/>  |  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/oceanit>  |  Twitter<http://twitter.com/oceanit>  |  LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/oceanit>

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: This message may contain confidential or privileged information and any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message or its contents is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to advise the sender of the error and immediately delete this message and any attachments from your system.