[USRP-users] Is it possible to manually configure any filter in AD/FPGA

Brais Ares bares at gradiant.org
Fri Nov 3 06:34:29 EDT 2017

Hello Marcus,

No, I'm pretty confident about what UHD can do. The thing is we need to
tweak with FPGA design to alleviate some cpu load in our host and do some
multichannel filtering.

We'd like the AD to just decimate by a factor of 8 (61.44 -> 7.68 MHz) and
also be able to configure its channel BW. And at the same time we'd like to
configure our software application to receive a datarate of about 250 KHz.
Decimation and filtering to adapt AD->SW datarates would be done by us
within the FPGA.

But as far as I understand, if I use uhd drivers to set a rx_datarate of
250 KSPS in SW, AD and FPGA filter configuration would be automatically
chosen. I just want to override it.

Hope this makes sense and there is a way to do it.

Regards,
Brais.