[USRP-users] X310 Channel Command Issue

Mark Koenig mark.koenig at iubelttechnologies.com
Mon Jul 31 12:32:51 EDT 2017

I am having issue communicating with both channels on the X310.  I have 2 UBX-40 daughtercards installed in the x310, and am using the 10 Gig port as well as the 1 Gig port, with the intention to use one port to control one channel and the other card to control the other channel.  Also, I am working in receive only for now.

When I use “uhd_find_devices”  I get the following:

UHD DEVICE 0
Device Address:
                Type:  x300
                Addr:  192.168.10.2
                Fpga:  HGS
                Name:
                Serial:  30F5A3F

UHD DEVICE 1
Device Address:
                Type:  x300
                Addr:  192.168.40.2
                Fpga:  HGS
                Name:
                Serial:  30F5A3F

I also have the host PC ip addresses assigned correct;  192.168.10.1 and 192.168.40.1.

Which leads me to believe the daughtercards have 2 different IP addresses.  The problem is that if I task either 10.2 or 40.2 I only ever communicate with the RF A channel, never the B channel.

Can somebody please help me with this?

Thank you

Mark