[USRP-users] Configuration of E310 USRP

Derek Kozel derek.kozel at ettus.com
Mon Jul 31 11:09:48 EDT 2017

Hello Nauman,

I assume that you are using the X310 rather than the E310.

It is not possible by default to use PCIe for configuration and control and
then to use the SFP+ connections with Aurora for the sample streaming. The
hardware could technically support such a configuration, but it would
require extensive FPGA and host code development. I do not have a lot of
familiarity with LabVIEW FPGA based workflows, but I would suggest looking
into that as it is not impossible that that software stack could be made to
support this.

The base UHD and regular LabVIEW NI-USRP drivers do not support that set of
configurations.

Regards,
Derek