[USRP-users] Help with time synchronisation of two receiver boards in NI USRP 2954R

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Sat Jul 29 08:29:08 EDT 2017

Hi Snehasish,

That's a bit of an unusual requirement, as the 160 MHz of the UBX-160
daughterboard inside the USRP-2954R usually allows to capture both down-
and uplink at once, with a single antenna and a single daughterboard.

Anyway, when using a single USRP, the RX channels will inherently be
synchronous.

Best regards,

Marcus