[USRP-users] Using a reference clock on USRP E310/312

Cho, Daniel J (332C) daniel.j.cho at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 26 10:43:03 EDT 2017

Hello –

Yes I am trying to achieve phase synchronization.  So once I set the time source using the function call if (not time_source.empty()) usrp->set_time_source(time_source);, will time and frequency for the two USRPs be aligned?  Also, is it true that the USRP E310/E312 cannot use a 10 MHz ref clock or can I just set the time source using the 10MHz reference instead of the 1PPs?

Thanks