[USRP-users] 答复: frequency shift of B210

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras ralph at schmid.xxx
Wed Jul 26 10:22:39 EDT 2017

To add my experience, my B210 is off about 1 KHz in the 433 MHz bands. A bit above 2 ppm, probably still covered by the specs, but not the best value for a 6 GHz transceiver :) This was better in the beginning, but I don't know if this came from ageing, or from changes in UHD and FPGA image. It became obvious to me a few weeks ago, when I monitored a 5 GHz ham radio beacon that appeared off for more than 10 KHz.

I have still one question open, does the internal PLL of the B210 lock automatically when it gets a 10 MHz reference directly to the REF input, or does the PLL need to be initialized to start working? Means, when I circumvent the reference switch, not via the SMA input.

Ralph.