[USRP-users] How to use multiple PCs with one USRP X310

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Mon Jul 24 23:47:36 EDT 2017

Hello LTP:

What exactly are you trying to do? Are you trying to connect multiple host
computers to a single X310? Do you want to do this over Ethernet, PCIe, or
both? Do you want to operate the X310 simultaneously from multiple host
computers, or stream data to/from multiple host computers simultaneously?
Are you using RFNoC with your X310?

You may want to contact Novator directly for more information about their
NC-10 USRP Channelization Toolkit.

--​Neel Pandeya