[USRP-users] timout issue on RFNoC output

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Mon Jul 24 12:32:42 EDT 2017

OK, in my original email I said that nothing was coming out of o_tdata
at the top level, but for some reason I see it working now. That said, I
am still not seeing anything come out of the block even though the
o_tdata seems to be working.

I attached a screenshot of what the data looks like in the middle of
running.  I see the data go valid, then it waits on o_tready to go high,
then data streams out until o_tlast goes high.  That all seems
legitimate to me, but when I put that output of the block through a
throttle and then a file sink, there is no data (which is probably why I
see the timeouts streaming across the debug screen).

Any thoughts?