[USRP-users] Temperature range for B200mini-i

רועי royk at eng.gov.il
Mon Jul 24 11:57:14 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I read that the stated temperature range for the B200mini-i is 0-45degC. In my application, the required temperature range is -20-60degC. However, I cannot afford the use of enclosure (due to weight limitations), therefore I need to come up with my own cooling solution. Can you please provide some information regarding the temperature range of key components in the device, the most vulnerable and the ones who dissipate heat the most? This way I could focus my effort on them.

Best regards,

Roy