[USRP-users] timout issue on RFNoC output

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Mon Jul 24 08:08:46 EDT 2017

OK, attached is a screenshot of what you wanted.  i triggered on when
o_tvalid when high and monitored o_tdata, o_tlast, o_tready, and
o_tvalid.  I need to look at a working block, but I am surprised to see
o_tlast go high so quickly..

I would love to hear what you think is going on because I am stuck on
this and have been for a few days.