[USRP-users] timout issue on RFNoC output

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Fri Jul 21 14:48:29 EDT 2017

I am still struggling with my "output only" RFNoC block and can't seem
to figure out what silly thing I am doing wrong.

I am generating data by reading from a ROM and can see it happening by
monitoring the o_tdata (etc) lines coming from my lower module. If I
look in my noc_block_dataGenerator.v file, I can see that
s_axis_data_tdata (etc) looks reasonable going into the axi_wrapper from
my lower module.

Coming out of the axi_wrapper, str_src_tdata (etc) also looks reasonable
going into noc_shell.

Looking in noc_shell, I can track the data up to the point where
o_tdata_b (etc) looks good.  But when I look at o_tdata back in
noc_block_dataGenerator, I don't see any data.

That to me narrows it down to the axi_fifo_2clk out_fifo module, but I
don't see why that would be an issue (it is a pretty straightforward block).

Is there something in my rambling above that points to something silly
I've done?  I am pretty sure this has something to do with the fact that
I don't have an input to my block (since I have no issues with blocks
that have an input and an output), but I can't figure out what...