[USRP-users] Web server on E310

Steve Ringwald stxrw73 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 10:13:30 EDT 2017

I wasn't aware of that code; it sounds useful but I don't see much
documentation on it concerning the web interface.
I was thinking about using apache2 as disk space isn't much of a concern
for my application, or maybe Nginx as it seems better suited for embedded
devices, but I'm really just looking for the easiest solution that will
interface with my C++ application, without having to rebuild the OS if
possible.