[USRP-users] 3.9.7 Release Announcement
derek.kozel at ettus.com
Tue Jul 18 17:26:30 EDT 2017
The 3.9.7 release of UHD has been posted. This is an update to the Long
Term Support series. There was one commit between the release candidate and
the final release. This added some safety checks to the
uhd_images_downloader script when using custom destination directories.
The tag for this release is located here:
Installers for Windows and Fedora, as well as the source code, are
And the LTS PPA for Ubuntu will have updated installers shortly:
There have been 28 commits since the last release which can be viewed here:
* multi_usrp: Fixed get_normalized_tx_gain.
* E300: Fix for streamer recreation issue
* X300: Fix for network discovery, will now return early when correct
serial is found.
* CBX: Fixed LO LPF behaviour in 1.5-2 GHz range.
* UBX: Fixed dtor SIGABRT issue.
* GPSDO: Improved detection.
* Examples: Added channel param to samps to/from file. sync_to_gps exits
instead of uncaught throw.
* C API: Fixed some missing fields in USRP info.
* Docs: Many minor fixes.
* CMake: Fixed GCC 4.4 compilation issue. Added ability to specify package
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the USRP-users