[USRP-users] Web server on E310

Steve Ringwald stxrw73 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 11:48:31 EDT 2017

Hi,

I’m currently running a C++ application on the E310 which sends/receives
some data to a client through TCP. Instead, I’d like to run a web server on
the E310 so that a client could connect with a browser to a site with a
basic GUI, and the C++ program would interact with the server instead of a
TCP connection. Typically, only one client will connect at a time.

If anyone has done something similar, could you tell me what software
you’ve had success with? I’m new to web development and I’d benefit from
any general tips.