[USRP-users] TwinRx not recieving waveform

Brandon Dunn bdunn5945 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 16:01:45 EDT 2017

Hello,I am fairly new to usrp's and i am having troubles getting a waveform from a x310 with one TwinRX daughterboard acting as a receiver. I am using 2 signal generators to generate the waveform. My UHD version is 3.10.something (the newest auto-downloaded version). I am using GNU-radio to show this waveform which is version 3.7.11.1. I found that the TwinRX .cpp was not in the required folder so i downloaded that from github and put it in the correct folder. I don't see what I could be doing wrong. Can someone help me?
Thanks,Brandon