[USRP-users] Redhawk SDR

d.des d.des at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 16 19:34:06 EDT 2017

I know that this isn't a Redhawk forum but maybe someone here has a quick pointer. Is there a step-by-step guide to making a simple recording using a B210 and Redhawk 2.1.0?  I'm running on a fresh Centos 7.2 installation, which is one of their tested OS recomendations. None of the waveform examples I've found include any RF sources and if I try to launch the included rh.USRP_UHD device in the sandbox I get the cryptic: "...does not provide EventChannelAccess, Event channel management is not allowed."  The UHD driver that came with the RH RPM installation work fine with the radio outside of RH.