[USRP-users] does an RFNoC block HAVE to have an input and an output?

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Fri Jul 14 12:14:53 EDT 2017

Good call Jonathon, I forget that you guys wrote up a siggen block, that
will be great to emulate.  In fact I attempted to make a stripped down
version that just outputs the sine-wave all the time, but I am not
getting any output.  Looking at the debug that scrolls across the screen
while the python script starts running I see this:
[INFO] [RFNOC] Assuming max packet size for 0/dataGenerator_0
[WARNING] [RFNOC] issue_stream_cmd() not implemented for
0/dataGenerator_0

Is that something I should be worried about?

~J