[USRP-users] does an RFNoC block HAVE to have an input and an output?

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Thu Jul 13 15:15:49 EDT 2017

I have a block that I want to essentially be a source block in RFNoC
(outputting data from a ROM), but when I go to probe, I get this error:
RuntimeError: LookupError: Path not found in tree:
/mboards/0/xbar/dataGenerator_0/ports/in

Is this because I set it up without sink input?  Is there any way around
it?  I think the solution is to put a sink in the rfnoc/blocks/ XML file
but NOT the grc XML file, is that right?