[USRP-users] Transmit simultaneously with 2 USRP N210

Ethem Sozer Ethem.Sozer at mathworks.com
Thu Jul 13 13:40:10 EDT 2017

Hi Basil,

You can transmit using multiple USRP radios as shown in this example:

https://www.mathworks.com/help/supportpkg/usrpradio/examples/multi-user-transmit-beamforming-with-usrp-r-hardware.html

This example uses 2 X310 radios to get 4 transmit channels but you can connect multiple N2xx radios also.

Regards,
Ethem