[USRP-users] E310 GPIO

Brais Ares bares at gradiant.org
Wed Jul 12 06:49:41 EDT 2017

My two cents:

Only useful reference: https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_gpio_api.html
UHD example:
https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/blob/master/host/examples/gpio.cpp

In E310 you have to select the correct GPIO bank, that being *INT0 *(took
me a while to figure it out). You can start your project just by checking
GPIOs are working by using UHD example (loop mode) and configure them all
as inputs:

$ ./gpio --bank INT0 --repeat --bitbang

Then if you shortcircuit, for example, Pin 1: +3.3V with Pin 3: Data[5],
you could see Pin 3 changing its logic value from 0 to 1 in the console
output.

Hope this helps,
Brais.

--

[image: logo_170x100px.png] <http://www.gradiant.org/>

Brais Ares Fernández
Investigador - Desarrollador | Área de Comunicaciones Avanzadas
Researcher - Developer | Advanced Communications Department

Ph. (+34) 986 120 430  Ext. 3019
bares at gradiant.org  |  www.gradiant.org

[image: Iconos Redes Sociales GRD Firma email-01]
<https://www.facebook.com/GradiantNews/>  [image: Iconos Redes Sociales GRD
Firma email-02] <https://twitter.com/Gradiant>  [image: Iconos Redes
Sociales GRD Firma email-03] <https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/769728>
 [image: Iconos Redes Sociales GRD Firma email-04]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/ComunicacionGRD>
Take care of the environment. Try not to print this email.
The information contained in this email message may be confidential
information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with,
disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorized and prohibited.
Please inform us immediately and destroy the email. Thank you for your
cooperation.