[USRP-users] Safe mode image install error

Wilson, Thomas tjgw201 at exeter.ac.uk
Wed Jul 12 05:43:47 EDT 2017

Hi hope this is the the right place to ask.
I attempted  an ip address change using the NI USRP utility tool and when changed the n210 fpga stopped being recognised by the computer.
I am able to boot it in safe mode and the computer can contact the device (ping's okay, and uhd_find_devices is able to locate the  fpga's on 192.168.10.2). but when I attempt to update the firmware and image it appears to work correctly but on cycling the power the devices disappears.

I have tried all the commands suggested in the ettus manual apart from debricking.

I have two n210's and attempted to change defualt ip of one to 192.168.10.1
Computer interface set to 192.168.10.3
Subnet mask 255.255.255.0

Do you have any suggestions?
Many thanks