[USRP-users] Compatibility issues of UBX-160 with X310

Karan Suri youngsuri at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:00:05 EDT 2017

Hi
 I recently got two UBX160 daughter boards to work in the ISM band of 5.8
GHz. I am not able to detect these daughter boards at all. I am using
uhd_version 3.10
I can correctly detect all my other types of daughter boards (CBX, SBX ,
WBX). I read through some of the mailing lists and came across a patch to
fix this UBX issue. It didnt help either. The patch was sort of including
two -three line of codes in the header but I saw that it was already there.
I used uhd_usrp_probe to detect my boards.
Please help.
Thanks
Karan Suri
University of Michigan