[USRP-users] 3.9.7 LTS Release Candidate 1 Announcement
derek.kozel at ettus.com
Tue Jul 11 10:18:11 EDT 2017
The release candidate of UHD version 3.9.7 has been tagged and is available
for testing. This is an update to the Long Term Support series and is
planned to be released next Monday, the 17th.
The tag for this release candidate:
There have been 26 commits since the last release which can be viewed here:
* multi_usrp: Fixed get_normalized_tx_gain.
* E300: Fix for streamer recreation issue
* X300: Fix for network discovery, will now return early when correct
serial is found.
* CBX: Fixed LO LPF behaviour in 1.5-2 GHz range.
* UBX: Fixed dtor SIGABRT issue.
* GPSDO: Improved detection.
* Examples: Added channel param to samps to/from file. sync_to_gps exits
instead of uncaught throw.
* C API: Fixed some missing fields in USRP info.
* Docs: Many minor fixes.
* CMake: Fixed GCC 4.4 compilation issue. Added ability to specify package
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the USRP-users