[USRP-users] How to Compile rx_samples_to_file and Generate an Executable

Jacob Knoles knoles89 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:03:38 EDT 2017

Altug,

If you are using Visual Studio, the easiest thing to do is to create a new
C++ Win32 Console project (or whatever project you need). From there you
can add code files, write new ones or do whatever you need to do. At this
point if the code compiles you will get an executable output.

You will have to add UHD and boost as "Additional Includes" and "Additional
Libraries" in the C++ setting page for the application project and
libraries in the Linker setting page.

If you get stuck with this Google "visual studio use external libraries"
and you should be able to find some help.

Regards.

Jacob Knoles