[USRP-users] ERROR_CODE_BAD_PACKET

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Mon Jul 10 13:03:57 EDT 2017

I am splitting one of my RFNoC blocks into two different ones, and one
of them is giving me issues.  The block is essentially a keep m in n
block, so I only spit out data once in a while.  This worked fine when
combined with my other block, but now when I run it independently, it is
throwing this error whenever I send the samples across (one error
message per dump of data it seems:

[RFNoC Streamer block received error ERROR] ERROR_CODE_BAD_PACKET[
(Code: 0xSTREAMERf] )The receive packet handler caught a value exception.
ValueError: Bad CHDR or packet fragment

Any idea the best way to debug this?