[USRP-users] How to Compile rx_samples_to_file and Generate an Executable

altuğ kaya altugkaya1996 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 08:43:16 EDT 2017

Dear Derek and Jacob,

Thank you for your time and effort, appreciated.

I followed the instructions (https://kb.ettus.com/
Building_and_Installing_the_USRP_Open_Source_Toolchain_(
UHD_and_GNU_Radio)_on_Windows) step by step, mimicked what it is told, and
successfully finished the building process.

Now, how can I generate an executable from a modified c++ code?

I am looking forward to your answer,
Altug