[USRP-users] Bypass arm processor usrp e310/e312

Cho, Daniel J (332C) daniel.j.cho at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 7 13:15:38 EDT 2017

Hello -

For the USRP E310/E312 I was wondering if it is possible to bypass the 10 Msps bottleneck between FPGA and ARM processor when receiving and/or transmitting data.  Does all data streaming in and out of the USRP have to go through the ARM processor or can we have the data bypass the ARM processor and go straight from FPGA to Host PC via Ethernet (for rx_samples_to_file program and tx_samples_from_file program)?

Thanks