[USRP-users] RFNOC OOT module no longer building

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Fri Jul 7 12:04:43 EDT 2017

I added a new block to my OOT module and now when I run make from the
build directory things don't build properly.

I source my setup_env.sh and then run make from build and see the following:
-- PyBOMBS installed GNU Radio. Setting CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to
/home/jmat/rfnoc
-- Build type not specified: defaulting to release.
-- Boost version: 1.54.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   filesystem
--   system
Checking for GNU Radio Module: RUNTIME
  * INCLUDES=/home/jmat/rfnoc/include
  *
LIBS=/home/jmat/rfnoc/lib/libgnuradio-runtime.so;/home/jmat/rfnoc/lib/libgnuradio-pmt.so
GNURADIO_RUNTIME_FOUND = TRUE
-- checking for module 'ettus'
*--   package 'ettus' not found*
  * INCLUDES = /home/jmat/rfnoc/include
  * LIBS = /home/jmat/rfnoc/lib/libgnuradio-ettus.so
-- checking for module 'fpga'
*--   package 'fpga' not found*
--
-- Checking for module SWIG
-- Found SWIG version 2.0.11.

   The binary directory

/home/jmat/rfnoc-multiaperture/build/rfnoc/testbenches/noc_block_cpremoval_tb

   is already used to build a source directory.  This command uses it to
build
   source directory

/home/jmat/rfnoc-multiaperture/rfnoc/testbenches/noc_block_cpremoval_tb

   which can generate conflicting build files.  CMake does not support this
   use case but it used to work accidentally and is being allowed for
   compatibility.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

CMake Error at rfnoc/testbenches/CMakeLists.txt:2 (add_subdirectory):
   add_subdirectory given source "noc_block_freqShift_tb" which is not an
   existing directory.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:277 (add_custom_target):
   add_custom_target cannot create target "noc_block_freqShift_tb" because
   another target with the same name already exists.  The existing
target is a
   custom target created in source directory
   "/home/jmat/rfnoc-multiaperture".  See documentation for policy
   CMP0002 for more details.

See also "/home/jmat/rfnoc-multiaperture/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
make: *** [cmake_check_build_system] Error 1

Any idea what went wrong?