[USRP-users] Random errors while transmitting certain BPSK/QPSK types on x310s

Michael Carosino m.carosino at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 21:36:57 EDT 2017

A quick update to this question with more info. I did some further analysis
by capturing the received I/Q data from the USRP Source block when
transmitting the BPSK that works without errors (symbols are 0.707+0.707j,
-0.707-0.707j) and also when using the BPSK that gives errors (symbols are
+1/-1). You can see in the attached image there is quite a bit of small
magnitude anomalies for the second image (also errors are probably
occurring a bit more frequently than I had previously estimated).

To me this points to the issue being either something to do with the USRP
or possibly with the TX chain blocks.