[USRP-users] using VHDL modules in an RFNoC block

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Thu Jul 6 14:44:38 EDT 2017

I have some code from a previous coworker that I would like to take
advantage of.  Currently it is VHDL and their top block (which I am
calling), has things like:
USE WORK.TYPES.ALL;
USE WORK.HARDWARE.ALL;
USE WORK.MATH.ALL;
USE WORK.UTIL.ALL;
USE WORK.FILTERS.ALL;
USE WORK.RESAMPLERS.ALL;

I understand that VHDL doesn't have a concept of include files, so
somehow I need to create a "work" library that can be called, right?
How do I go about doing this for my RFNoC OOT module?  Is there an
example of this somewhere, or is my best bet just rewriting all his work
as Verilog?

I know that I can open the Vivado gui with a GUI=1, but I wasn't sure if
I could then build the library and keep it in my OOT module.