[USRP-users] USRP Device based upon highest rate capability

Cho, Daniel J (332C) daniel.j.cho at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 6 12:46:53 EDT 2017

Hello -

I currently have a USRP E310/E312 and using the RFNOC - devel fpga, I was able to achieve a rate of 26 Msps max when the running rx_samples_to_file.  I am planning on purchasing another USRP mainly based upon the device that will provide the highest RX/TX rates.  Can you list me the devices based upon their RX/TX rates with the first one being the highest rate and the last one being the lowest rate?

Thanks,
Daniel Cho