[USRP-users] How to Compile rx_samples_to_file and Generate an Executable

Derek Kozel derek.kozel at ettus.com
Thu Jul 6 11:25:05 EDT 2017

Hi Altug and Jacob,

Yes, the most recent Visual Studio we are actively supporting is 2015. We
will support 2017 with an upcoming release but as you note Jacob, Boost and
other dependencies are still catching up themselves.

Jacob, Boost 1.64 is not officially supported but great to hear it is
working. We'll be checking compatibility with it as well.

Regards,
Derek