[USRP-users] How to Compile rx_samples_to_file and Generate an Executable

Jacob Knoles knoles89 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 11:01:10 EDT 2017

Altug,

Certainly cannot skip boost as UHD requires it. I have tried doing the
compilation using VS 2017 and could not get it to work, I believe that the
Ettus team will is working on 2017 support but as of right now, to my
knowledge, you will need to use VS 2015. As for boost, I am using 1.64.0
and it works just fine.

Jacob Knoles