[USRP-users] B210 dual channel

Андрей 1 andrew4010 at rambler.ru
Thu Jul 6 02:55:40 EDT 2017

Hello

For phase measure I use Agilent generator with spliter.

But my quession not about phase.I think the phase beetween channels should be the
some сonstant and that is normally.

I dont understand why time to get samples in dual channel mode much longer in
single channel mode and is it possible to reduce it for a fixed number of
samples.

In my application i use 2048 samples at 625kHz sample rate and еxpected to
receive delay about 2048/625 ~ 5-6 ms but got 23-24 ms.

Can anyone deduce me about UHD_STREAM_MODE_NUM_SAMPS_AND_MORE.

How does it differ from the UHD_STREAM_MODE_NUM_SAMPS_AND_DONE and in what cases
it can be used?

Thank you