[USRP-users] ADC self-test failed

Nate Temple nate.temple at ettus.com
Thu Jul 6 01:12:37 EDT 2017

Hi Sam,

Can you run the following command send what it's output is? This will print out the exact version of UHD you're using: uhd_usrp_probe --version

My second question was if you have changed any thing with your setup since the X300 has became problematic ? Have you updated the UHD version at all recently?

Regards,
Nate Temple