[USRP-users] ADC self-test failed

Sam Vogel smvogel555 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 00:10:57 EDT 2017

Hi Nate,

Yes, there is a uhd_usrp_probe program in /examples/utils, perhaps this
means I'm using the 'uhd_usrp_probe' version? I can get more info on this
tomorrow when I'm in the office. We have two different X300 boards, let's
call them X300A and X300B. Each are a different H/W revision. We have been
using X300A for a while and the problem now occurs when I try to use X300B
with the same code base we use for X300A. The main difference in the setups
is the X300 board itself.  A lot of the code we use is custom and I don't
know if starting from a fresh copy of the Ettus repository is feasible.

Thanks,
Sam